African Code Week Challenge
Theme : Protecting Life Together
• Challenge launch: 11th July 2022
• Last date of registration: 13th September 2022
• Announcement of Finalist: 20th October 2022
General Queries call : 4325702/4303077 or 2822458
Email ID: email@example.com and copy firstname.lastname@example.org
The competition is open to students;
• Aged between 8 and 16 years old.
• Individuals or Teams (Max. 5 members per team)
• If competing in a team at least 1 female and 1 male per team.
• Game must be coded with “Scratch”. Any version of the Scratch software can be used
• You must produce and submit a 3-minute YouTube video explaining and showing how your game works, how it was coded and how it fits with the theme and judging criteria (see below). The video also needs to show the project Name and Logo that you or your team came up with. The game will have to be collaborative
(2 players, 2 characters)
• It is recommended that your video is created using a screen capture and voice over method. This will allow the judges to clearly see the game and will avoid the need to include images of team members.
• The time limit for the video is 3 minutes. Any video that exceeds this time limit will have points deducted.
• Link to submit your YouTube video must be created and shared by your Local Country Organizer. Upon uploading, YouTube privacy settings must be set to ‘Public’ or ‘Unlisted’ in order to allow the judges to view the entry.
Participate to win exciting cash prizes
The national winners (FIRST, SECOND AND THIRD PRIZE) will get the opportunity to compete with other students on the African continent.
Registration Link : https://my.forms.app/form/62c41366971e3e097d2a3b92
English Advert Video Link : http://dsti.sc/wp-content/uploads/2022/07/African-Code-Challenge-English-1.mp4
Creole Advert Video Link : http://dsti.sc/wp-content/uploads/2022/07/African-Code-Challenge-Kreol-2.mp4